Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 
My random thought of the day:-

I want to upgrade to a new phone. Yes, I caught that bug.. I currently own a Palm Treo 600 (arcane, by any standards).. It still works, I am out of contract.. So, I am a free man (hurray)..

I want a wifi enabled phone, so i can connect to my 802.11(g) or even Google's wifi. Now, I found it is not easy to find a list of such phones that each carrier supports.. I found the following. But, if you know of other phones, or have any thoughts, do let me know.

cingular 8525
tmobile dashtmobile MDA, SDA
Nokia E61 (Not E62)

Are there any other cheaper or better options out there?And why is it so difficult to find a list of such phones at one place!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?